tisdag 27 november 2012

Den färdiga layouten / The finished layout

Det var tydligen en bra idé - att dricka lite glögg ihop med scrappandet häromkvällen. ;) Jag gillade resultatet då och jag gillar det fortfarande.
It seems to have been a good idea - to drink some mulled wine while scrapping the other night. ;) I liked the result then and I still like it.

Layouten är gjord av ett "kit" jag plockade ihop inför senaste scrapträffen, men jag hann inte göra något av det hela.
Medan jag gjorde den hade jag också en del saker i bakhuvudet som Shimelle nämnt i Remix-kursen. Men tag'en vid kortet, med texten på, kändes inte rätt så jag letade vidare i högen av papper. Och när jag så hittade rätt på pappret från Graphic45's "Nötknäpparen"-serie var det ju givet att klippa ut lite bilder på Sockerfén och tåspetsskorna - det var ju band till A's tåspetsskor jag sydde i. Och då föll allt på plats - inklusive tag'en. :)
The layout was made with a "kit" I collected for the latest crop, but I didn't have time to do it then.
While I made it I had some stuff Shimelle tought in her Remix class in the back of my head. But the tag behind the photo, with my journaling, didn't feel quite right, so I kept looking in my pile of pp's. And when I stumbled upon the Graphic45 paper from their "Nutcracker" collection I just had to cut out the pic's of the Sugar Plum Fairy and the pointe shoes - since it was the laces for A's pointe shoes I sewed. And then everything just felt right - including the tag. :)


Och en detaljbild på en av Sockerféerna och resterna av stansade fjärilar som jag använt som dekoration:
And a detail on one of the Sugar Plum Fairies and the waste from punched butterflies I used as embellie:


Och här är ett par bilder från danserna A var med i på torsdagens föreställning av "Tavlor på en utställning"... (Länkarna går till engelska Wikipedia där respektive dans beskrivs plus att musiken kan höras.)
And here are a couple of photos from the dances A participtaed in at the performance of "Pictures at an Exhibition" last Thursday... (The links goes to Wikipedia where the dance is described respectively plus you can hear the music for it.)

"Bydlo":

"Limoges":

2 kommentarer:

Ginger sa...

I love your layout :) The punched out butterflies is the perfect embellishment!

Ann Jobes sa...

Good thing you had that G45 stuff in your stash - it's perfect!!
Beautiful layout. I didn't realize your girls are dancing on pointe already!