lördag 10 november 2012

12.11.10

Vad har ni gjort denna dag med "roligt" datum? :) Själv tog jag A till balettrepetition på fm (och sprang på sta'n medan hon dansade) och efter lunchen tog jag O till fotbollsträning (och tog en promenad medan hon tränade).
What have you been up to this day with an "interesting" date (at least as we write it here in Europe...)? Me, I took A to ballet rehearsal in the morning (and went shopping while she was dancing) and after lunch I took O to soccer practice (and took a walk while she played).

Och som väl de flesta vet har det lagts ett rejält varsel på Ericsson. :( Här i Linköping är 120 personer varslade... Vi vet dock inte mycket mer om det hela än nå'n annan: varslet är lagt på hela sajten, så alla avdelningar kan drabbas, men det är först framåt mars vi får veta var och hur och vem - det hela kommer att ske "bakom lyckta dörrar". Så det är bara att jobba på och hoppas på det bästa. Det ordnar sig i slutändan, det är jag säker på. Men det vore ju smutt om åtminstone en av oss får vara kvar...
A notice about coming discharge has been given for Ericsson here in Sweden this week. :( 120 people might have to leave the company here in Linköping. We will not know who until the negotiations between the company and the unions are finalized, which will be in March. But I do hope that at least one of me and DH can stay, if not both (which, of course, is preferable). 

Jag har ju helt missat att visa min version av MSWs november-skiss! Det är en layout jag gjorde på LinköpingScrap och jag gjorde den till goodie-bag-utmaningen, om jag inte minns fel. Den handlar om hur A trodde det var hon på bilden med mig och farfar.
I have totally missed to show my take on the MSW November sketch! It's a layout I made at LinköpingScrap, for the goodie bag challenge, I think. It's about how A thought it was her on the photo of me and grandpa.



2 kommentarer:

Majo sa...

It is so very minimalistic and I do love it!

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog!

Hugs
Majo

Ginger sa...

This is a pretty layout and I love the photos, she looks so happy :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments :) I am enjoying Shimelle's class and it's nice to meet new bloggers too!