torsdag 7 juli 2011

Julklapp / Christmas gift

I julas fick jag ett presentkort på Ellens salong av mamma och ikväll har jag utnyttjat det. Men en härlig fotbehandling - som man tyvärr alltför sällan unnar sig om man inte får det i present. Ett bra sätt att påbörja semestern. ;)
Last Christmas I got a giftcard on a treatment at a beauty salon in town, from Mom, and tonight I've used it. I got myself a nice pedicure - something one doesn't treat oneself to often enough, unless given as a present. A nice way to start the vacation. ;)

Idag kom ett bokpaket som jag beställt från AdLibris. Jag hade tänkt mig Philippa Gregory's "The Red Queen" i pocket - perfekt på resan! Tyvärr lyckades jag trycka på fel knapp utan att lägga märke till det och i paketet fanns hennes "The White Queen", som jag redan har. :( Så det blir till att skicka tillbaka den och hoppas på att den lokala bokhandeln har rätt bok. Så klantigt!
Today I got a box of books I've ordered, in the mail. My hope was to find "The Red Queen" by Philippa Gregory as a paperback in there - perfect for our trip! But I seem to have clicked the wrong link without noticing, since in the box I found "The White Queen" by her, but I've already got that one. :( So I have to send it back and hope that the local bookstore has the right one. How stupid of me!

Det finns en ny skiss uppe på MySketchWorld, som jag tyvärr inte hann tolka. :( Men många av de andra duktiga tjejerna i designteamet har gjort härliga inspirationsalster - så kila gärna in och kolla!
A new sketch is available at MySketchWorld, which I didn't have the time to do a take on as an inspiration. :( But most of the other skilled ladies in the DT have made wonderful inspiration layouts and cards - so head over and check it out!

I juni var det sommartävling på MSW - man skulle scrappa om det man tycker bäst om att göra på sommaren och använda minst två fotografier. Min LO handar om att jag njuter av våra Greklandsresor och att sitta på café (var som helst i världen...) och dricka kaffe, äta glass och njuta av livet. :)
In June it was a summer contest at MSW - the challenge was to scrap about what you enjoy in the summer and to use at least two photos. My LO is about how I enjoy our trips to Greece and to sit in a café (anywhere in the world...) and have a coffe, an icecream and just enjoy life. :)

Inga kommentarer: