onsdag 1 december 2010

Iskallt och ny skiss / Freezing cold and new sketch

Imorse när jag gick till brevlådan för att hämta tidningen tyckte jag att det kändes mindre kallt än igår. När jag kollade termometern visade det sig vara precis tvärtom - det var -20! Så idag hade t.o.m. jag mössa...
This morning, when I went to fetch the morning paper, I thought it felt less cold than yesterday. When inside again I checked the thermometer and realized it was the opposite - it was -20 (ie -4 F)! So today even I wore my warm hat...

Och idag är det den förste (redan?!) och dags för en ny skiss på MySketchWorld. Min tolkning visar ett foto av O som dekorerar granen förra julen.
And today it's the first (already?!) and time for a new sketch at MySketchWorld. My take features a photo of O decorating the tree last Christmas.

1 kommentar:

Ann sa...

I love that close up shot. I never remember to take photos while decorating the tree, just shots of it when it's all done. Nice job on the sketch.